2/15/2015 Home Values By Tim Lorenz For Mission Viejo
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 2.4 percent, for new homes up 25.3 percent and for resale condos up 2.4 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 2.1 percent and up 0.4 percent on condos and down 32.0 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 3.6 percent and the sales volume is down 18.2 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 10.6 percent and the sales volume is up 16.3 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 11.8 percent and the sales volume is down 1.5 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 6.6 percent and the sales volume is up 9.1 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are down 12.0 percent and the sales volume down percent.
- San Clemente up 23.6 Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 2.2 percent and the sales volume is down 0.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 4.9 percent and the sales volume is down 26.8 percent.
We are seeing the market moving steadly upward all in So Orange County turning around and getting ever better. I hope this continues into the selling season.