Make an Edible Bird Feeder for Your Backyard Birds
If you are a bird lover then this will be an easy and fun way to feed your backyard birds. It is also a fun activity to do with your kids or to make to give as gifts.
3/4 a cup of flour
1/2 a cup of water
1 envelope unflavored gelatin (2.5 teaspoons)
3 tbsp corn syrup
4 cups birdseed (makes approximately 12 bird feeders)
1. Spray a spoon with cooking spray and mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Spray the inside of your cookie cutter with cooking spray, and place it on a parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Fill your cookie cutter with the birdseed mixture and be sure to pack it down.
4. After the birdseed has been packed down, use something like s shewer or narrow stick to make a hole.
5. Then, holding down the birdseed, pull off the cookie cutter. You may have to respray the cookie cutter.
6. Let them air dry over night and then they are ready to hang. Use narrow ribbon or hemp ribbon to string the bird feeder. You can use any shaped cookie cutter or make it for a holiday theme. Egg shaped cookie cutters will be fun for Easter.
Thanks for Reading my Real Estate Blog..............Feed the Birds