Home Buyer Steps Workshop
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Youngstown Cultural Arts Center – 4408 Delridge Way SW, Seattle WA 98106
Home Buyer Steps is a Workshop approved by Washington State Housing Finance Commission (WSHFC). The Home Buyer Steps Workshop is 5 hours and designed to provide participants with a Step by Step guide to the Homebuying process. Once completed you will receive a certificate of eligibilty to apply for down payment assistance or a Mortgage Credit Certificate if your income qualifies you. This class is perfect for ALL first time home buyers and those who haven’t purchased in many years but is not limited to 1st time buyers as a few WSHFC programs apply to many others as well based on area, job type, and income.
Together, we will help you understand and have working knowledge of:
1) Your Credit Score and its impact on your financial life.
2) Creating and working on a Budget
3) The Home Inspection Process
4) How to Find Realtor’s and Loan Officer’s with your best interests at heart.
5) How to protect yourself from Predatory Lending and how to interview a real estate agent.
6) Reading a Good Faith Estimate, Truth In Lending, and other essential documents.
7) Understanding what Escrow and Title are with industry speakers on the topic, along with available home warranty programs.
8) Going over all your different loan options including those specific to first time buyers.
9) In Depth on the Mortgage Credit Certificate, Home Advantage, and House Key Programs.
Our Workshops are done free of charge by local industry experts who volunteer to help you take the next step. We are happy to help you along the way and will answer all your questions. Upon completing the workshop you will feel more confident as a consumer and empowered in your path to home ownership.
Find Out More about WA State Housing Finance Commission programs athttp://wshfc.org/
Class Location info at: www.youngstownarts.org
RSVP to Classes@TeamReba.com or call 425.970.3697
Instructors: Eric Aasness of Wells Fargo Home Lending &
Robin Tomazic of Team Reba at RE/MAX Metro Realty