According to GAR (Georgia Association of Realtors), Housing Market Starts 2015 on a Positive Note
|Housing indicators for January are in, and the Georgia housing market is off to a solid start for 2015:
- Pending Sales were up 32 percent to 8,367.
- Average Sales Price was up 9 percent to 201,384.
- Inventory levels shrank 1.6 percent to 39,411 units.
- The Median Sales Price increased 11 percent to $156,846.
- Days on Market increased 1.2% to 84.
- Months Supply of Inventory was down 12.5 percent to 4.9 months.
- New Listings increased 14 percent to 12,277.