5 Great Market Aha's/Ideas To Share With Your Clients Now!
1. Home sales are expected to pick-up this spring, but we should prepare for a slowdown sometime.
AHA: Now is a good time to buy or sell while there is still momentum in the market.
2. Annual Mortgage rates balked most economist predictions and trended downward for most of 2014, while they had been expected to rise.
AHA: Eventually they will rise again, which is one of the reasons that now is a great
time to buy or trade-up.
3. Inventory is getting closer to the reality of a balanced market which will help ease price growth back to sustainable levels.
AHA: Now is a good time to buy a home.
4. Home prices are stabilizing and moving back to a long-term growth path.
AHA: There is little chance you will overpay or be undersold in this market. Now is a good time to buy or sell.
5. Affordability is expecting to rise from its historical low. First-time home buyers typically spend 10% more as a percentage of their income on housing.
AHA: With improvements in the job market and historically low mortgage rates, now is the time for first-time home buyers to purchase if they can.
The Language of Real Estate
KWEV compared to our MLS, has outperformed the market by 87.7% in listings taken volume and
41.1% in Sold Volume…far outpacing the MLS. In January, our market center wrote over $41M
and closed almost $37M in production. Currently, we are ranking #1 in the SW Region and #47
overall in KW in Agent Count with over 300 agents.
If you have any topics or questions you would like answered, contact The Shanna Day Dream Home Team – we’ll find the answers for you!
Shanna Day Dream Home Team
Keller Williams Realty East Valley