I thought this post from Liz and Bill Spear had some great ways to look a "They Wrote An Offer On Another Home"...quick read!
"They Wrote An Offer On Another Home" Is Actually Good News!
At first glance, that feedback from the buyer's agent stings when you first get it. They didn't love YOUR home, but fell in love with another home! You had your home immaculate, baked some fresh cookies and packed up the dog and headed to the park so the buyers could freely explore your home. While it's not the news any of us wanted, there is actually a silver lining (or more) to this "bad" news.
- One of your competitors may now be off the market. With shrinking inventory, that's one less home for buyers that match your home to choose from. Your opportunity to be the next home under contract just improved.
- Nothing guarantees that offer will actually get accepted. They may be back again, and this time with an offer on YOUR home.
- Those buyers weren't just lookie-loos, but bonafide home purchasers.
- The marketing we have for your home is bringing you qualified, interested buyers.
- Was there something in the feedback that might provide a clue as to why that other home was the one they selected? Anything that could be changed or that you'd be willing to change?
A past client told us "One no closer to yes" every time the showing didn't bring them a buyer. We loved that ability to turn what many would consider a negative event into a positive.
So we got a No today? Maybe that next showing is the Yes we all want!
Ready to chat about selling your Warren County home? Just give us a call at 513-520-5305 and we can discuss how we can help you!
Serving Warren County Ohio home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
REALTORS(S) Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth & William Spear
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Direct #2: 513-265-3004
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map