I am 50. That is a new thing for me. My children are going on to to build their own lives and I am learning to build my career in new directions. Many years have been spent juggling my family with this career I chose and now, I have the expertise and the time to really dig in and enjoy my path in this field. It is an exciting time!
So who am I?
1. I live in Chaska, Minnesota which is in the west metro area of the Twin Cities.
2. I got my license in 1986 and began my new life as a Realtor.
3. There are 4 children that call me mom and one grandson. Wow, I am a grandma!
4. I love to do volunteer work and organize events in my spare time.
5. My dog is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Lexi and I love her to pieces!
6. I can cook.
7. Life is changing so quickly now that my children are grown up. Now I need to learn to blog. Who would have ever dreamed?
8. Many of my clients are referred from others who I have helped buy and sell homes. I take great pride in that.
9. My friends are precious to me.
10. I love being a Realtor!
Subscribe to CommentsComment