Champions Gate New Construction Homes $150k and Up
As Orlando’s premiere tourist and commercial destination — encompassing some 1,500 acres southwest of The Walt Disney World Resort — Champions Gate welcomes visitors just off its I-4 exit with stately rows of towering palm trees behind the beautifully-designed double gates. With 36 holes of championship golf designed by International golf champion Greg Norman, Champions Gate is like no other golf resort in the world. The golf resort also features a 35,000 square foot clubhouse which features a pro shop, full-service banquet facility that accommodates up to 300 guests, and a full-service bar. David Lead better–the instructor of many world-famous professional golfers, including Nick Price, Ernie Els, Michelle Wie, Trevor Immelman, Ian Poulter and Greg Norman – has chosen Champions Gate to be its World Headquarters for the Lead better Golf Academy. Like us on Facebook for more updates on properties in Champions Gate.
Nestled within the heart of Central Florida lies the Villas at Champions Gate, a luxury retreat located just minutes from Orlando’s top attractions. Situated adjacent to the stunning four-diamond Omni Orlando Resort at Champions Gate, guests of the Orlando Villas will enjoy all the resorts amenities and facilities, including access to the 10,000 square foot European-style spa and fitness facility, two Greg Norman-designed championship golf courses, formal pool with private cabanas, heated family pool with waterslide and an 850-foot lazy river, Champions 9, par-3 golf experience, seven restaurants, eateries and lounges, and 24-hour room service. Search Homes near golf courses.
Below are a few simple reason why buying a newly built home could be much more appeasing to any buyer on the market. Search for Homes in Champions Gate.
- Customization- Many home builders are allowing you the buyer to become involved with the designing of their new home. A lot of builders offer flooring of your choice or carpeting, upgraded appliances, exterior and interior paint. Not one house should be the same as another. Buying a newly built home can allow you to express your designs without the hassle or having to do it yourself.
- Building Specs and Codes- history and past incidents allow us all to learn and adapt to new conditions and scenarios. Buying a newly built home in 2015 is a lot different than buying a home previously built. There is a home out there for everyone but when safety is a concern then a new construction home is the way to go. Builders are mandated by the state to meet more strict guidelines including electrical work, fire safety, appliance specs among things.
- Less Maintenance- Buying a previously built home might be something you're leaning towards for many reasons. One being the price, unfortunately we sometimes fall for a nice looking home only to later see the details and add up costs to updating it. With a newly built home you have the option to see what the finished product will look like without the need of hiring several companies to quote you, sell you and then take more time on making the changes. No more stained smelly carpets, peeled or scratched laminate or wood floors, holes in the drywall improperly repaired, and the list goes on.
- Fewer Modifications- Cosmetic changes can quickly add up but when it comes down to it we can all agree a fully functioning home is much more important. There is nothing worse than waking up to a flooded living area or broken fridge, air conditioning unit not turning on or shutting off, or possibly an electrical shortage. I know what you're thinking this is all worse case scenario, well they are possibilities nevertheless. With a newly built home you can have the peace of mind that every single piece of that home is 100% brand new- from the plumbing and foundation to the shingles on the roof.
- Builder Warranty- Warranty, what a wonderful word to pronounce when something goes wrong. With a newly built home warranty is always included. Although new is good it doesn't make it perfect and for those situations there's warranty. Builders are your go to people when something isn't quite right. So rather than going out to your local appliance store or buying off an ad , trust in the security of our builders ability to resolve any issue inside your new home.
- Concessions- Let's face it, everyone likes to save. Although you're getting a great deal and not to mention a great return on investment by buying a newly built home there are several tips our real estate agents can offer. Often times when trying to negotiate with someone that holds a sentimental value to the home can cause the buying process to become a bit frustrating. Builders are proud of their hard work and do not undervalue it but they understand that along with buying a new home there are other costs. For that reason they often are open to offers or are willing to move things around to make your buying experience a pleasurable one.
- Financing- Buying a newly built home priced competitively does have its advantages when having to finance. Builders will often times have a personal business relationship with a lender or lenders to make the financing process smoother. Many of these mortgage companies want to make sure these homes are quickly occupied so they offer perks and incentives such as paying closing costs, lowering rates or paying points.
If you'd like to view more informational blogs or other real estate related articles follow us at The Giff Group for Champions Gate New Construction Homes from $200k and up or similar properties.