Today's market report is not a typical one for me!
I just came back form the 2015 RE/MAX R4 Convention and learned a ton of new tolls for real estate but also picked upon a few new market trends for this year in real estate that I thought I would share with you all.
Per the experts we can expect to see:
- Rental demand will still be big in 2015 ( probably due to the lackof buyer's downpayments )
- Boomerang Buyers will be coming back into the market ( those are the buyers that may have had to sell their home in a short sale situation in the last 3-5 years )
- Distresses property inventory is DOWN - Good depending on what market YOU are in!
- Investors won't be competing with First Time Home Buyers as much in 2015
- It is CHEAPER to purchase a home than rent one - we can start to talk about this again
- Seller confidence is rising based on tales of improving markets
- Coastal states price gains are slowing down
- Affordability is good ... and rates will start inching upwards probably around September\
- Finally- consumers are beginning to believe that selling a home will be easier in 2015
There are still going to be obstacles such as the ability of first time homebuyers to save for a down payment but all signs are looking up. So, again, depending on what market YOU are in; you should be talking with a local expert. I recommend me:)
To see this report via video please check out my website www.EagleRiverHomeFinder.com to search all MLS listings please go to www.DreamHomesWI.com oand as always call or text with any marketquestions you have pertaining to YOUR market segment.
Julie Winter-Paez RE/MAX Property Pros 715-891-1236
Vilas Counties MOST positively reviewed agent on Trulia and Zillow!