One of the most common question we get is: what do agents do to deserve their commission?
Well, most agents do the four “P”s of advertising:
- They put a sign in the yard.
- They put your house in the MLS, or Multiple Listing Service.
- They put a key box on your front door.
- Then they pray to God somebody like me comes along and sells it.
At the JOBE group, we do the extra step. It’s called prospecting.
- First thing we do is call the nearest 100 homes to your listing, and we invite them to bring a guest with them to come to your open house.
- Second thing we do is go out and we physically door knock with a flyer in hand, and invite those same one hundred homes to come to your open house again. We actually want to meet your neighbors, and we want them to see and know what’s going on in their neighborhood. Because, most people are curious, they want to know what’s going on in the neighborhood, and they might have a friend that they know that wants to move into the neighborhood.
- Then we place over five hundred online classified ads a month, searching for buyers for our listings. We’ve sold homes from fifteen thousand dollars, up to six point two million dollars on sites like Craigslist.
So now you know what the average agent does. They do those four “P”s. And you know that the JOBE group is going to go the extra mile for you.