I just received an introductory call from a lender that just moved to Boise Idaho from California. He sent me a nice email follow up telling me more about himself, so I emailed him back telling him about my business philosophy and my target market for clients.
Here is Jim Paulson's target demographic for Boise real estate clients:
- Smart people - many of my peers are intimidated by smart clients (engineers, doctors, programmers, etc.) and I thrive with them! If I could select an IQ base to work with it would be clients in the 120 - 150 range.
- People that need to sell to trade up because I specialize in truly marketing and closing homes, not just listing them.
- People that want to build because I have closed homes with 58 different builders in the valley and can help them make an informed decision.
- People that might have a bit of time before they can qualify (within six months) and if other things line up correctly, we can build a home that will magically be ready whey their loan is.
- Tech savvy clients since I use many online tools during the home buying/selling process from digital signatures, online files, texting, email automation, direct URL's to my listings, video, etc.
- Move up buyers since they typically appreciate the difference from their last agent.
- Investors since I own rental property and understand investment property, cash flow and 1031 exchanges.
- First time home buyers since I have taught those programs for roughly 20 years so I do a lot with them too.
I welcome each potential client and treat them uniquely based on their needs and objectives. I don't not just plug them into a system and try to make them fit into my business model. I am glad to discuss a potential clients' needs to make sure we are a good fit to work together.
Feel free to call or email me with any and all real estate questions since my motto is:
"If you had all the answers, I would be unemployed!"