Best Selling Neighborhoods in New Braunfels 2015
So far 2015 has been a busy year for New Braunfels Real Estate. Homes sales are still strong and interest rates are great. The pretty spring weather is bringing lots of house hunters to local neighborhoods. So where are people buying you ask? Which neighborhoods are homebuyers looking at?
Here are the 5 Best Selling Neighborhoods in New Braunfels so far for 2015:
- Castle Ridge- Great neighborhood just off of County Line Rd in Guadalupe County. Just minutes from the new Fischer Park that will have a wide variety of amenities like hike and bike trails, playgrounds, a splash pad, fishing ponds, picnic facilities, a nature center and an outdoor amphitheater. Castle Ridge is in the New Braunfels ISD zone. Homes typically range from $170,000- $280,000. Click here for a list of Homes For Sale in Castle Ridge.
- River Chase- One of the premier acre+ communities in the New Braunfels area located along the banks of the Guadalupe River just out 306. It is a large community covering 3,753 acres and offers some of the best neighborhood amenities around including a clubhouse, fitness room, pool complex and a gated 58 acre park and pavilion on the Guadalupe River. River Chase is in the Comal ISD school zone and Elementary School kids go to the highly recommended Hoffman Lane Elementary. Click for a list of Homes For Sale in River Chase. There are several lots still available ready for you to build your custom dream home. Search River Chase Lots For Sale.
- Oak Creek- A new construction neighborhood offered by Dr. Horton located on the north side of New Braunfels just off of IH 35 close to the Creekside development for easy access to shopping, dining and the new Resolute Hospital. Oak Creek is in the Comal ISDschool zone. Floor plans range in size from 1622 – 2743 sq ft and prices typically start at about $190,000. Current Homes For Sale in Oak Creek.
- Oak Run- This is a classic, favorite neighborhood in New Braunfels, located off of Hwy 46 North just past the new HEB and Westpointe Village Shopping Center, putting it in easy proximity to shopping, salons, banking and numerous dining options. Amenities include a swimming pool, tennis courts, and a sport court, great schools as it sits in New Braunfels ISD and Oak Run Middle School is located in the neighborhood. The median age of homes in Oak Run is 13 years so there are some established parts of the neighborhood as well as brand new construction. Currently, Perry Homes is building beautiful new homes with hill county views ranging from 2900- 4200 square feet. Search available Oak Run Homes For Sale now.
- Quail Valley- Located close to Oak Creek neighborhood right off of IH35 on the north side of New Braunfels close to the Creekside development and all the conveniences it offers. Easy access to IH35 makes a commute to Austin or San Antonio easy. Quail Valley is in the Comal ISD school zone. Prices typically range from $160,000-$220,000. Search Quail Valley Homes For Sale now.
To see a list of more New Braunfels Best Selling Neighborhoods email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at (512) 922-5282 to get started on buying your New Braunfels home!
*Top Selling Neighborhood data was compiled from the Central Texas MLS, Navica system looking at all sales from January 1, 2015 to March 16, 2015.
Subscribe to CommentsComment