Did you know that most people feel that stress from moving ranks the top stressful event in their lives? Here are some hints that I hope will help with your move:
1. Choose a real estate agent who is a good communicator and updates you frequently on the process of your home buying or selling process.
2. Consider how long it will take from the time you make an offer on a home to the time you close. Once an offer is received and accepted, it could take from 30-45 days for your loan to go through. Being pre approved is a necessity in todays real estate world.
3. Decide whether you want to move yourself or hire professionals and book well in advance!
4. Think about cleaning services. After everything is packed and moved out is a great time to clean.
5. Arrange at leaset two weeks in ADVANCE TO HAVE UTILITIES AND PHONE SERVICES DICONNECTED AND RECONNECTED IN YOUR NEW HOME.
Please let me know how if I can answer any questions. I welcome the opportunity to help you!
Wishing you much success!
Caroline Frenette Realtor
Subscribe to CommentsComment