Features, Pricing, and Floor Plans
We’ve been doing some digging for everybody on our interest list to get the most accurate information about Echelon at Ocotillo homes in Chandler, AZ… and it has paid off! Here I will present the most up-to-date information I have to you about this community by Standard Pacific Homes (click here to view their Phoenix listings).
Here’s are the details you want to know and what we believe will closely reflect the fully realized completion of Echelon…
(look at the parts in bold to get the main highlights)
There will be a total of 318 Units and three types of homes– Estates, Villas, and Luxury Townhomes. These new homes will spread over three different neighborhoods within large-sized gated community (two single family home areas and one consisting of the luxury townhomes)
- The Luxury Townhomes will be in the 1,584 to 1,867 sq. ft. range
- One Single Family Residence in the
- One Single Family Residence in the 3,200 to 3,700 sq. ft. range
- Home Lot Sizes (Sq. Ft.). Estates – 5,760 ~ Villas – 5,460 ~ Townhomes – Multi-Plex (3 to 7)
Community Features :
- Lake Front Lots
- Multi-function Community Pool with heated spa
- Big BBQ and social areas with picnic tables and outdoor kitchen
- Spacious Fireplace
- Interactive Tot-Lot
- Lots of room for playing sports, relaxing, or scheduled activities.
Current and Past Development Schedule (subject to change)
- Demolition and Grading..June..2014…(Done)
- First Models………………….July..2015…(Upcoming)
- First Closings……….September..2015…(Upcoming)
So there you have it! A very brief but detailed rundown of the upcoming the new homes for sale @ Echelon at Ocotillo in Chandler, AZ.
I’d like to say a few words about the home builders before I leave you today. Standard Pacific Homes has been a shining beacon in the city of Chandler in recent years building the highest quality and affordable luxury homes available not only in this market, but in any real estate market.
They chose the name Echelon because of its dictionary definition. If you go to Dictionary.com you would see this second entry for Echelon…
Their achievements as a home-builder are second to none and they have been worthy of their highly prestigious reputations as the premier home builder in the 7 states they operate in.
In those 7 states and 18 markets Standard has, since their founding in 1961, become a national home-builder helping develop America’s future.
The Arizona Markets they have developed the finest quality homes in are…
- Queen Creek
- Maricopa County
- and Chandler
We look forward to representing new home buyers and owners in every master-planned community they create, and helping you find your perfect dream home.