Get start times, age groups, directions, and tips for the Woodinville Egg Hunt happening on Sunday, Marcy 29th, 2015. Kids from Woodinville, Bothell, and Kirkland will be lining up to find 30,000 Easter Eggs stuffed by local churches for the event!
What Time Does the Woodinville Egg Hunt Start?
Don't be that poor late parent who shows up to the Easter egg hunt 10 minutes after the last egg disappears! Seasoned parents know that you want to show up nice and early so you don't have to do the dash of shame from the parking lot or risk a heart-broken kiddo.
Here are the official times for the Woodinville Egg Hunt on Sunday, March 29th, 2015:
- 1-2 year olds: 1PM
- 3-4 year olds: 1PM
- K-2nd grade: 1:30PM
- 3rd-5th Grade: 1:30PM
There are going to be plenty of events for the kids while you wait so be sure to arrive early. Activities at the event include:
- Play on the inflatables
- Plant some flowers in a pot as a gift for the local senior center
- Check out a fire truck
- Get your picture taken with the Easter Bunny
- Face painting for the kids
- A food truck serving wood fired pizza
What Makes the Woodinville Egg Hunt Awesome?
Artificial turf, that's what! Parents on Seattle's Eastside know what it's like to see your kids trudging around in the mud in those beautiful new clothes! Your kid is guaranteed to have a mud-free experience as long as you get them from the parking lot to the field without diving in a puddle. The Woodinville Sports Fields are the perfect place to get cute photos of the kids making the mad dash for all of those easter eggs.
And of course, 30,000 eggs are being stuffed for the kids. We expect that every dentist within 100 miles will be at this event handing out business cards.
Where is the Woodinville Egg Hunt in 2015?
This amazing free event that is being held at the Woodinville Sports Fields, which are the large artificial turf fields right in the middle of town.
Woodinville Sports Fields
13103 Northeast 175th Street
Woodinville, WA 98072
View the fields on Google Maps
There are quite a few parkign spots available at the field, but several thousand people are expected to attend this year's egg hunt. ARRIVE EARLY!!! here are some tips on alternate parking for the egg hunt:
- Wilmot Gateway Park
- Woodinville Police Department
- The parking lot just east of Play It Again Sports
- The Taco Bell parking lot to the east of the playing fields
I would hope that all of the local businesses see the advantage of having thousands of hungry and happy families gracing their parking lots!
Tips for Your Child's First Easter Egg Hunt
If this is your child's first public egg hunt, keep these essential tips in mind:
- Bring a basket or a sack. It is always surprising how many people
- Tip-top physical conditioning. The actual hunt will last about 42 seconds, get those kids ready for a sprint!!
- Don't expect the other parents to play nice or fair. You're going to need some patience!
- Have the kids wear shoes appropriate for play. If you MUST have that adorable photo in the dress shoes, just pack them in your purse for later.
- Show up to the egg hunt early (are you starting to notice a theme here?)
- After the hunt, watch for the crying kids whose parents didn't read my blog post. Have your kid offer them some eggs. We'll all get more out of the day if you do that!
- The face painting line is typically super long. You would probably be smarter to just bring a pack of Crayola markers and do it yourself. By the way, if you actually do that, I would really like to see a picture!
Bring a Donation for the Woodinville Storehouse Food Bank
Please a bring a canned food item to donate to the Woodinville Storehouse Food Bank. This is a great chance to give back to the community while you're having fun with the family.
Woodinville Churches Sponsoring the 2015 Easter Egg Hunt
This event is free thanks to the generosity of these local churches:
- Imprint Church (this one is my church!)
- NorthCreek Church
- New Life Christian Fellowship
- Woodinville Community United Methodist Church
These are all great churches who love being a part of our community. If you are looking for a church on Easter weekend we highly recommend giving these guys a visit.