Trivia question answers for Sunday March 22, 2015
1. What musical instrument is Woody Allen proficient at? Clarinet
2. What pilot first broke the sound barrer in 1947? Chuck Yaeger
3. What part of the eye is damaged by glaucoma? The optic nerve
4. What candy company makes Goobers and Raisinets? Nestle
Trivia questions for Monday March 23, 2015
1. Tony Pastor is credited with popularizing what form of theater in the early 1880's?
2. Who signed off his radio show by saying "Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars"?
3. What connection did Thomas Edison have with the construction of Yankee Stadium?
4. What shape is the body of an Erlenmeyer flask?
Enjoy your day!