3/22/2015 Home Prices In San Clemente By
This week’s report on home values for San Clemente and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a San Clemente Realtor Michael Albrecht. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 3.1 percent, for new homes up 16.4 percent and for resale condos up 5.8 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 4.5 percent and down 8.6 percent on condos and down 13.9 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are down 5.3 percent and the sales volume is down 18.6 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 14.4 percent and the sales volume is up 3.6 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 0.0 percent and the sales volume is up 17.0 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 9.7 percent and the sales volume is down 7.1 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 2.9 percent and the sales volume down 40.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 12.5 percent and the sales volume is down 33.3 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 0.0 percent and the sales volume is up 15.2 percent.
The market is improving week over week as the prices go up. However, in most of the zip codes the sales volume is down. As long as there are few properties there will be a supply and demand issue in favor of the seller. I expect that the market will contimue it increase in the number of listings and the number of sales.