Trivia question answers for Monday March 23, 2015
1. Tony Pastor is credited with popularizing what form of theater in the early 1880's? Vaudeville
2. Who signed off his radio show by saying "Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars"? Casey Kasem
3. What connection did Thomas Edison have with the construction of Yankee Stadium? His company made the cement
4. What shape is the body of an Erlenmeyer flask? conical
Trivia questions for Tuesday March 24, 2014
1. Which food of the gods gives immortality?
2. What old Massachusetts town is nicknamed "Witch City"?
3. George Washington was a member of which political party?
4. Black eyed peas are not peas, what are they?
Enjoy your day!