Trivia questions for Tuesday March 24, 2014
1. Which food of the gods gives immortality? Ambrosia
2. What old Massachusetts town is nicknamed "Witch City"? Salem
3. George Washington was a member of which political party? Federalist Party
4. Black eyed peas are not peas, what are they? Beans
Trivia questions for Wednesday March 25, 2015
1. In music, how should a section labeled as "fortississimo" be played?
2. Bridgetown is the capital of which Caribbean island?
3. What is a five-letter name for a young dog?
4. What is a Dubbel?
Enjoy your day!