Trivia questions for Thursday March 26, 2015
1. Which Dickens character asked for more? Oliver Twist
2. Which is the only independant state smaller than Monaco? The Vatican
3. How much did it cost to take the New York City subway when it began in 1904? Five Cents
4.What Falcon is the fastest bird in North America? Peregrine Falcon
Trivia questions for Friday March 27, 2015
1. In Roman Mythology who killed Remus?
2. In what movie does Redfoot flick his cigarette into the face of McManus?
3. What was Albert Einstein's first job after graduating from Zurich Poytehnic?
4. What treat takes its name from a drink the Aztecs called Xocoatl?
Enjoy your day!