This is a delicious non alcoholic drink that's great for warm weather parties. Both adults and children enjoy the unusual mix of fruits and it's bright color.
Watermelon-ade With Kiwi Ice
Note: Make the Kiwi Ice a couple of hours ahead or the day before.
4 kiwis, peeled and quartered
1 tablespoon sugar
8 cups cubed watermelon (seedless or seeds removed)
2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate
4 cups water
1. Put the kiwi quarters and the sugar into your blender. Cover and blend on medium speed just until smooth.
2. Freeze the kiwi-sugar mixture 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
3. Put the watermelon cubes into your blender. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth. Remove and set aside.
4. Put the frozen lemonade concentrate and water into a large pitcher; mix until the concentrate has dissolved.
5. Add the watermelon slush and mix well.
6. Pour watermelon-ade into glasses.
7. Put a small scoop or good spoonful of Kiwi Ice on top of each filled glass.
8. Serve immediately.