Trivia question answers for Friday March 27, 2015
1. In Roman Mythology who killed Remus? Romulus
2. In what movie does Redfoot flick his cigarette into the face of McManus? The Usual Suspects
3. What was Albert Einstein's first job after graduating from Zurich Poytehnic? Patent Clerk
4. What treat takes its name from a drink the Aztecs called Xocoatl? Chocolate
Trivia questions for Saturday March 28, 2015
1. The comic strip "Spy vs Spy" first debuted in which publication?
2. Willapa Bay opens into what body of water?
3. What TV show starred Suzanne Somers as Carol Foster/Lambert?
4. What is the name of Mars' smaller moon?
Enjoy your day!