Trivia question answers for Saturday March 28, 2015
1. The comic strip "Spy vs Spy" first debuted in which publication? Mad Magazine
2. Willapa Bay opens into what body of water? Pacific Ocean
3. What TV show starred Suzanne Somers as Carol Foster/Lambert? Step by Step
4. What is the name of Mars' smaller moon? Deimos
Trivia questions for Sunday March 29, 2015
1. Which deceased employee of Claudius had a parrot named Captain Kidd?
2. What famous "Bay" is Jamaica's fourth largest city?
3. What "Smoke and the Bandit" movie star played the blacksmith on "Gunsmoke"?
4. What is the name of the slab that became the key for deciphering ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics?
Enjoy your day!