Trivia question answers for Sunday March 29, 2015
1. Which deceased employee of Claudius had a parrot named Captain Kidd? John Silver
2. What famous "Bay" is Jamaica's fourth largest city? Montego Bay
3. What "Smoke and the Bandit" movie star played the blacksmith on "Gunsmoke"? Burt Reynolds
4. What is the name of the slab that became the key for deciphering ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics? The Rosetta Stone
Trivia questions for Monday March 30, 2015
1. Which composer of the "Rite of Spring" was still alive to see his music used in Disney's "Fantasia?
2. What U.S. state gave the world Little Richard, Otis Redding and Gladys Knight?
3. Which leader's statue was pulled down from it's place in red square in 1991?
4. Which small guitar associated with George Formsby was patented in Hawaii in 1917?
Enjoy your day!