Trivia question answers for Monday March 30, 2015
1. Which composer of the "Rite of Spring" was still alive to see his music used in Disney's "Fantasia? Igor Stravinski
2. What U.S. state gave the world Little Richard, Otis Redding and Gladys Knight? Georgia
3. Which leader's statue was pulled down from it's place in red square in 1991? Lenin's
4. Which small guitar associated with George Formsby was patented in Hawaii in 1917? Ukulele
Trivia questions for Tuesday March 31, 2015
1. What is the Spanish word for Navy?
2. Trinidad and Tobago is part of which continent?
3. What movie gave us the tagline "The first casualty of war is innocence"?
4. Syncope is the medical term for what?
Enjoy your day!