Trivia questions for Tuesday March 31, 2015
1. What is the Spanish word for Navy? Armada
2. Trinidad and Tobago is part of which continent? North America
3. What movie gave us the tagline "The first casualty of war is innocence"? Platoon
4. Syncope is the medical term for what? Fainting
Triva questions for Wednesday April 1, 2015
1. What is the first name of Sherlock Holmes' assistant Dr. Watson?
2. Which US state is called the Magnolia state?
3. What constellation is represented by the whale?
4. What is your occupation if you are sometimes referred to as an apiarist?
Enjoy your day!