The Mountainside, NJ, Real Estate Market Report for First Quarter, 2015
But don’t think for even one moment that Mountainside’s real estate market is dead in the winter!
This winter, Mountainside had 35 active listings and 10 sold listings. The average sale price this winter was $689,900 with the average home selling after 48 days.
How does the winter of 2014-15 compare with previous years?
Slightly fewer homes were sold this winter (10) compared to last winter (13).
Inventory is higher this year (35 listings) than last year (28).
The average sale price in the first quarter of 2015 was $689,900 compared with an average sale price of $604,531 last year.
The average home sold after 48 days this winter compared to 59 days in 2014.
For more information on selling your home:
For more information on Mountainside Real Estate:
- Mountainside Real Estate Market Report - June 2014
- Mountainside Real Estate Market for May 2014 - 6/21/14
- Prices and Inventory Rebound in Mountainside - 4/18-14
- Mountainside's Real Estate Market Conditions - 3/9/2014
- Mountainside Real Estate - 1/18/2014
- The Real Estate Report for Mountainside - November, 2013
- Mountainside Real Estate Report - October, 2013
- Sell my home in Mountainside! - 08/19/13
- Mountainside Real Estate Market Report - April, 2013 - 05/27/13
- Mountainside Real Estate Market Report - January-March, 2013 - 04/13/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- Mountainside Real Estate - 2012 in Review - 01/08/13
- 68 Homes Sold in Mountainside so far this year - 07/10/12
- Mountainside, NJ Housing Market Trends - 03/18/12
Not intended to solicit currently listed properties.