1. Rain or shine, you wouldn't miss the annual Procession of the Species parade during Spring Arts Walk.
2. You'll shop at least at one of these places: The CoOp, Trader Joe's or the Farmer's Market.
3. Your coffee order is a minimum of 10 words. For example: "I'd like an iced, venti, non fat caramel macchiato, light on the drizzle."
4. It makes your day when "The Mountain Is Out"
5. You own at least one of the following: Birkenstock sandals, solar panels, a hybrid car.
6. You're either a 12th Man or a Sounders fan
7. You know not to head north on I-5 on Sunday late afternoons
8. You don't need to own an umbrella because you have appropriate rain gear
9. You know the Flower Lady and the Kissing Couple
10. You know how to pronounce "Puyallup" "Sequim" and "Sequalitchew"
11. You actually go down-town to see the annual return of the salmon nature spectacle at the 4th Ave. bridge.
See more photos of Olympia here: www.olympiauncovered.com
Our community is important to me. I take pride in our beautiful locality, and our quality of life.
Feel free to contact me for questions about local attractions, events, or real estate information.