5 Reasons to Sell Your Dighton Rehoboth Home This Spring- By Lori Lincoln-Broker-Keller Williams Realty 508-878-0917.
As I work with buyers and sellers in this market this year, I am noticing trends in prices going up and interest rates starting to rise. While the increase in pricing is a plus for sellers right now, this year may very well be the best time for you to consider selling.
1. Home Value Trends - In most of Massachusetts including Dighton and Rehoboth, on average, we realized 6-12% increase in value over the past 2 years. You home may be worth more than you think!
2. Supply and Demand- There are fewer homes on the market this year, which means less competition for home sellers. Buyers are out buying now, and multiple offers are very common this year.
3. Low Interest Rates- Experts predict and agree, economically -interest rates must rise. The wholesale rates to banks from the Fed are not profitable.
4. Substantial Savings-If you are buying another home, trading up or down-sizing, you risk paying more for the home you buy and in your monthly payment. Waiting can cost you thousands every year.
5. Sellers Market's have short cycles- Sellers markets, based on past research may last 6 months to 3 years... while buyers markets can last a decade. If you have equity now, why risk waiting?
and I will leave you with this thought.."Would you rather be the one who says "I wished I had" or the one that says" I am glad I did!"..
Let me know if you would like to sit down with me and we can create a strategy for you next move. I will also consult with you on how to sell your house for top dollar in the shortest time frame.
Thank you for viewing my blog.
Have a great day!
Photo is the 3 mile River Near Dighton/Berkley bridge
Subscribe to CommentsComment