Lilburn, Georgia, in Gwinnett county, 17 miles NE of Atlanta, Georgia. The city is conveniently located inside the Atlanta metropolitan area. Lilburn also has a great new community center that serves the whole family. Visit WORLD OF FUN today.
There are an estimated 11,307 people in Lilburn. Families have pride of place in Lilburn, and much of the housing seems designed with families in mind.
Quick facts about Lilburn:
- 54% of adults are married
- In Lilburn, 95% of commuters drive to work
- the city is known for its racial diversity
- Approximately 70% of homes are owner occupied
- median family income of $62,563
There are two high-schools in Lilburn
PARKVIEW HIGH SCHOOL
Serves 2,640 students.
Student/teacher ratio: 17.6
BERKMAR HIGH SCHOOL
Serves 2,577 students.
Student/teacher ratio: 17.2