Redlands Bicycle Classic Schedule for April 11 -12
Don't miss the last two days of the Redlands Bicycle Classic. This is a bike race qualifier and highly respected race for other sanctioned races. Even if you are not participating, it is fun to come and watch and cheer on the winners. Beer and Food available at event. Don't miss this event!
Starting Line- Citrus Ave in Downtown Redlands.
Day 4 - Redlands Criterium, April 11, 2015 - SaturdayAmerica's toughest pro criterium race! Men and Women's Pro Criterium, Public Races / School Duel, R.U.F.F. Ride. Start/Finish Citrus Ave, Downtown Redlands
- 7:00 am Registration opens for Public Races with School Duel
- 8:00 am Start of R.U.F.F. rides
- 9:00 am Shimano Public Races with School Duel
- 11:00 am IEHP Wheels of Perfection BMX Show
- 1:15 pm Flag Ceremony and National Anthem
- 1:30 pm Stage 3 - PossAbilities Para-cycle Criterium 1 mile course (30 minutes)
- 2:15 pm Women’s race staging, Legend Award presentation: Mari Holden
- 2:00 pm IEHP Wheels of Perfection BMX Show
- 2:30 pm Stage 4 – City of Redlands Criterium for Women 1 mile course (60 minutes)
- 3:40 pm All Bike Parade with IEBA
- 4:05 pm Men's staging, San Manuel Prayer
- 4:30 pm Stage 4 – City of Redlands Criterium for Men 1 mile course (90 minutes)
- 6:00 pm Free Concert featuring Guilty Conscience immediately following men's finish
Day 5 - Redlands Sunset, April 12, 2015 - SundayThe world famous Beaver Medical Sunset Road Race in the hills of Redlands. Downtown criteriums for our amateur racers. Start/Finish Citrus Ave, Downtown Redlands
- 6:00 am Registration opens for Redlands Downtown Criteriums
- 7:10 am Criterium for Men 5 0.65 mile course (40 minutes)
- 7:55 am Phil Richards Memorial Criterium for Men Masters 55+/60+ 0.65 mile course (40 minutes)
- 8:40 am Criterium for Women Cat 1-3 0.65 mile course (50 minutes)
- 9:00 am PossAbilities Para-cycle Clinic (until 1:00 pm) Lower level parking structure
- 10:00 am Stage 5 – Beaver Medical Group Sunset Road Race for Women 9 laps, 68.1 miles
- 10:05 am Criterium for Men Masters 45+ (Cat 1-4) 0.65 mile course (45 minutes)
- 10:55 am Criterium for Men 4 0.65 mile course (40 minutes)
- 11:40 am Criterium for Men 3 0.65 mile course (55 minutes)
- 1:30 pm Stage 5 – Beaver Medical Group Sunset Road Race for Men 12 laps, 94.1 miles
- 1:40 pm Criterium for Men Masters 35+ (Cat 1-4) 1.0 mile course (50 minutes)
- 2:35 pm Stage 4 - PossAbilities Para-cycle Criterium 0.65 mile course (30 minutes)
- 3:15 pm Criterium for Men Pro, 1, 2 (non-stage) 1.0 mile course (75 minutes)
FREE Concert after the Race Festivities today from 6-8:30 PM. Join others to watch "Guilty Conscience Band" for a fun evening of rest and relaxation with family and friends.
Thanks for Reading my Real Estate Blog......