Interview a couple of Realtors. Don't just call one agent or have one agent call you and not be able to talk to another agent to get some other opinions. Everyone has different plans and everyone has different views.
Though, there are things you can do to retract the curtain and perfectly evaluate a real estate agent's past performance and potential success with your home. Either you are the buyer or the seller.
Here are some ways you can find out more about your agent before you hire.
1. Talk with recent clients.
2. Look up the licensing.
3. Pick a winner.
4. Select an agent with the right credentials.
5. Research how long the agent has been in business.
6. Look at their current listings.
7. Ask about other houses for sale nearby.
8. Ask what geographic areas and types of properties do they handle.
9. Ask how they will communicate with you.
10. Ask if they can share references.
Consider communication style, endurance in the business and more to find the right fit.
Please feel free to begin the process at Abernethy Properties or see what your home is worth at Carolinas Home Values. Please don't hesitate to let me know how we can help you with all of your Carolinas Real Estate needs.
Get your Carolinas Home's VALUE today. We're Happy to Help!