Are you looking for the best training in Real Estate?
If you are considering what real estate brokerage to join you should know Keller Williams starts you with some great training. I work as a real estate salesperson in Keller Williams Central Rhode Island. Today I taught the Growing Your Database portion on Ignite which is the second session of our initial training we participate in as a new agent.
I prepared this for the students. If you are considering joining Keller Williams we should talk. I work with agents every day helping them get settled in their career. We have guest passes to many of the training videos in these links. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for that information:
These videos helped me through it when I took Ignite last time. Maybe you will benefit from this too.
- Login to MyKW for the first time
- KW White Pages: Fill out your profile(Follow the steps in this tutorial to get your profile to 100 percent. A 100 percent profile will ensure you are displaying the most necessary and complete contact information when a visitor finds you on KW.com.)
- Activate KW.com Email Address(Follow the steps in this tutorial to sign up for your @kw.com email account, powered by Google.)
- Get Your Mobile App(Follow the steps in this tutorial to branding and downloading your mobile property search app.)
- Activate Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS)(Follow the steps in this tutorial to allow ListHub, also known as KWConnector, to pull your listings from the MLS directly into the KWLS allowing for a single point of entry. This service is not available in all areas and is not required in order to use the KWLS.)
- Activate eEdge(Follow the steps in this tutorial to sign up for your eEdge account.)
- Fill Out Your eEdge Contact Information(Follow the steps in this tutorial to ensure your contact information is current and complete on your eEdge website and marketing pieces.)
- Import Your Existing Database into eEdge(Follow the steps in this tutorial to import a group of your contacts into your eEdge account.) ***** I would not recommend this. I would suggest manually adding contacts in 10 a day while going through Ignite. I can help you with this if you want to import it though.
- Add a Single Contact to Your eEdge Database(Follow the steps in this tutorial to add, categorize, edit, and group your leads and current contacts in your eEdge database.)
- Activate eEdge Email(Follow the steps in this tutorial to access and navigate your @kwrealty.com email account associated with your eEdge account.)
- Activate eEdge IDX(Follow the steps in this tutorial to to set up your eEdge IDX solution and add your listings to the Featured Listings focus box on your eEdge website homepage.)
- Activate eEdge Website(Follow the steps in this tutorial to properly set up your eEdge website.)
- Activate eEdge Website
- Activate eAgentC Website and Set Up Your IDX(Follow the steps in this tutorial to set up the key components of your eAgentC website.)
- Activate myTransactions(Follow the steps in this tutorial to start using this contract-to-close solution exclusive to our Keller Williams agents. Featuring online forms, electronic signatures, and transaction management, myTransactions puts best-in-class technology at your fingertips.
- Activate Market Center Intranet(Follow the steps in this tutorial to stay in touch with your office with the Market Center Intranet.)
- View technology training videos on KWConnect(Bookmark kwconnect.kw.com > Agents > Technology Training so it's easily accessible when you need it.)