Welcome Parents! We're glad that you made the effort to come to the place which we call home -- Aggieland in the Brazos Valley. College Station welcomes you and so do we at Classic Realty/GMAC Real Estate, your source for Aggie Student Homes!
As you may know, Parents' Weekend in Aggieland is a fun time where, "the students to express their gratitude to those whom have impacted their lives. This is done through a number of events that show the parents of Texas A&M the essence of the Aggie Family." Source : http://parentsweekend.tamu.edu
Here are some important times you may want to note.
"Parents' Weekend 2008 takes place on the weekend of April 11-13, 2008" in College Station Texas for Parents of Texas Aggies
"Important Times and Dates
- Midnight Yell: April 11, Midnight, Kyle Field
- MSC Variety Show: April 11, 7:30 pm, Rudder Auditorium
- Bevo Burn BBQ: April 12, 11 am-2 pm, Duncan Field
- Live Auction & Singing Cadets Concert: April 12, 7:30 pm, Rudder Auditorium
- Aggie Moms' Boutique: April 11, 10 am- 4:30 pm, Reed Arena & April 12, 9 am- 5 pm, Reed Arena
- All University Awards Ceremony: April 13, 9:30 am, Rudder Auditorium"
Our office is located at:
Classic Realty/GMAC Real Estate
3600 HWY 6 South, STE 100
College Station, TX 77845
Phone 979-324-8844 cell
Feel free to give us a call or just come on in! Enjoy your stay!
"Y'all come again, you hear? "
~Nathan Cook, Realtor