Raleigh's Five Points neighborhood is one of the more trendy and desirable areas in the city. With an eclectic mixture of old town charm and a progressive trends of up and coming eateries and bars, the Five Points neighborhood is certain to give everyone something to enjoy.
What to do in Raleigh's Five Points
1. Take in a movie at The Rialto
2. Visit a park like Roanoke Park
3. Grab a coffee at Third Place Coffee Shop
4. On your tour around Five Points in Raleigh, grab lunch at Hayes Barton Cafe
5. After a full day exploring Raleigh's Five Points Neighborhood - Grab a drink at Proof Bar or Crafty Beer Shop on Fairview Rd.
As you can see, Raleigh's Five Points Neighborhood offers plenty to do. I will be updating this blog post and the parent Best Raleigh Neighborhoods blog over time, so follow it and me for updated information. If you decide you can't live anywhere else in Raleigh, check out my Five Points Home Site for an up to date list of homes for sale in the Five Points Neighborhood of Raleigh.
As always, you can search all homes in the Triangle area at BruceHillGroup.com. My team and I are never too busy to help you or anyone you know with their real estate related needs.
Subscribe to CommentsComment