Are Business Expenses Holding you Back from Financing a Home?

Mortgage and Lending with C2 Financial Corporation

The IRS defines it as 2106 (unreimbursed business expenses) it is possible to attain financing for a home purchase or to refinance your current residence even while having these listed on your tax returns. In order to ensure eligibility it depends on the following factors. 

1. You must be a wage earner (W2) for at least two years
2. Commission income is under 25% 
3. As long as you're not employed by a family member. 
4. Also, no other properties can be owned by you except for your primary home. 

Comments (0)