Love At First Sight is what the buyers will feel
when they discover 18 Willow Avenue.
This Charming 1930 Village Tudor is loaded with Old World Charm and Character, but updated where it counts (Rebuilt in 1985). As you enter this immaculate home you will be enveloped with that special feeling that says “This is the one!" Located on a quiet residential street, Willow Avenue is minutes to all that Huntington Village has to offer, as well as being a quick ride to the train station.
The home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. This Sun Filled Light and Bright Home is abundant with sought after details such as hardwood floors, wonderful moldings, wood burning fireplace and 9’ ceilings. The sight lines and flow are very pleasing indeed. The formal Living Room flows into the Formal Dining Room. French doors open out to a brick back porch, and connected to a spacious deck overlooking the gardens and wooded privacy. The fully fenced yard is truly lovely and large enough for a swing set and playful games. Also there is an attached shed for garden tools and such.
The Kitchen has updated Stainless Steel Appliances. The chef of the house will appreciate the large pantry closet, Gas Fueled Range Oven and the peaceful view through the Bay Window above the sink, a great spot for herbs to grow and sun to flow in.
Besides the formal living room this home also has a relaxing den that could also be a great spot to set-up a home office. Adjacent to the living room is a cozy sitting area, a nice space to curl up with a book. Also a full bath on the main level. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a second full bath with a skylight.
The full basement is quite spacious, a place for laundry and storage, and also the home to a Slant Finn gas fueled burner and separate hot water heater.
Adorable Curb Appeal, Charm Galore, Lovingly Maintained, and a Peaceful and Convenient Location – Welcome Home!
- 1930’s Stucco Tudor, Rebuilt in 1985, A Solid House Top to Bottom
- 3 Bedrooms (Upstairs), 2 Full Baths (1 up and 1 down)
- Hardwood Floors, Crown Moldings, 9 Foot-High Ceilings on the Main Level
- Formal Living Room with Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Family Room Den (or possible Home Office)
- Formal Living Room with French Doors to Brick Back Porch
- Lovely Kitchen with Pantry Closet, and Large Bay Window
- Stainless Steel GE Profile Gas Range/Oven
- Stainless Steel GE Profile Refrigerator
- Kenmore Dishwasher
- Brick Porch and attached Deck
- Fully Fenced (PVC) Yard
- Full Basement, Slant Finn Gas Fueled Burner (2 Zones), How Water Heater
- Maytag Washing Machine (3 Year Old)
- Roof Installed 2005, 1st Layer (Tongue & Groove Roof Decking)
- Home Connected to Town Sewer System
- 100 Amp Electric Service
- Minutes to Huntington Village, Quick Commute to Train
- Taxes w/STAR $ 8,052.27