Welcome To 14 Monaton Drive...
Completely Updated Mint Condition Income Earner
On Serene Property, Seconds To Train
A wonderful home and fabulous investment presents itself in this peaceful yet convenient residence. Move right in to the main floor portion, and start earning income from the beautiful legal apartment upstairs! The first floor of this home offers updates galore: recently renovated French Country kitchen w/natural gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, glazed cabinetry and rubbed bronze fixtures. Completely updated porcelain tile family bathroom, a surprisingly spacious living room, 3 generous bedrooms, raised panel doors and beautiful wood floors throughout!
Upstairs, find a warm and inviting studio apartment, renovated top to bottom just three years ago. Maple and stainless steel kitchen, gleaming wood floors, 3 gorgeous skylights and an elegantly appointed porcelain tile bathroom provide a cozy retreat for family members, guests or tenants. With its convenient distance to the train, this legal accessory apartment is a great way to make your investment work for you.
Downstairs find a large utility/laundry room. 2012 washer and dryer. 2002 Boiler. The dryer, hot water heater and both the home’s stoves all run on natural gas (line is already installed for easy heat conversion if you desire). Adjacent to the utility room is a finished family room with egress windows, recessed lighting and a full bathroom. The two large storage /work rooms can easily be converted back to a garage.
Outside, the roof, gutters and skylights were all updated in 2005. The home enjoys solid, virtually maintenance free brick construction and is made private by densely wooded town land that runs along back. The property is large, flat, and peaceful, yet offers the incredible convenience of rail access within seconds. Priced for immediate sale, this opportunity won’t last!
- Mint Condition 4 Bedroom/ 3 Bath Cape w/ Legal Accessory Apartment
- Gleaming Hard Wood Floors Up and Down
- 2 Completely Updated Kitchens with Granite, Gas Cooking, Maple Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Spacious Living Room and 3 Bedrooms on Main Floor
- Updated Main Floor Family Bath
- Legal Studio Apartment Renovated Top to Bottom Just 3 Years Ago: 3 huge skylights, gleaming wood floors, all new kitchen and bath
- 2010 Roof, Gutters & Skylights
- 2002 Oil Burner, Separate Hot Water Heater
- 3 Zone Hot Water Heat
- Natural Gas Dryer, Stoves and HW Heater (Gas Line In Home)
- Finished Basement/Egress Windows/ Full Bath
- 2012 Washer & Dryer
- Maintenance –Free Brick Construction
- Perfect Commuter Location, Seconds To Train
- Backs Densely Wooded Town Property—Convenient yet Peaceful Location!