Monday, Monday, Monday is my Fav-o-rite Day!
I was reading an interesting email this week about making Mondays…more…exciting. So much hoopla and excitement about Friday all of the time – Monday, not so much.
I thought some of the ideas were really great in regards to helping us all look a little bit more forward to the Mondays in our lives. Here’s a synopsis, with a little twist, of some of the ideas that appealed to me :
1. * Get organized early Sunday night. Plan your outfit, maybe have a to-do list…get a good night’s sleep.
2. * Make Monday your date-with-a-friend day. Hey…I like that. Something happy to reflect on all week!
3. * Get in a good read. Inspiration, devotional, self-help. Something to get the gears grinding!
4. * Workout. Or, take a walk. How often do you see someone frowning when they are out walking? Almost never I bet!
5. * Affirmations! You are Great! You are a go-getter! You’re getting things done! You are a success!
6. * Think of Monday as a starting place for a new project or idea.
* Music! It’s hard to sit still when “Happy” comes on the radio…right?
Now, it’s only Friday…so think…you have all weekend to prepare for an exciting new MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!