Top 5 things to do in Vista, California. Whether you are planning a trip or a move you won’t be disappointed.
1. Alta Vista Botanical Gardens-A great way to get in some art education and a walk in nature all into one visit. A great place to take the kids for an interactive learning experience.
2. City Parks- There are several parks in the vista area to visit. Dogs are welcome but must be on a leash.
• Breeze Hill Park, 645 S. Melrose Dr.
• Bub Williamson Park, 530 Grapevine Rd.
• Buena Vista Ballfields, 1851 S. Melrose Dr.
• Buena Vista Park Pond (& Open Space), 1601 Shadowridge Dr.
• Civic Center Park, 200 Civic Center Dr.
• Luz Duran Park, 340 E. Townsite Dr.
• Shadowridge Park, 2101 Lupine Hills Dr.
• South Buena Vista Park, 1602 Mountain Pass Cir. (Includes off-leash Dog Park)
• Thibodo Park, 1150 Lupine Hills Dr.
• Vista Sports Park, 1600 Sports Park Way
• Wildwood Park, 651 E. Vista Way
3. Vista Farmers Market- The oldest farmer’s market in San Diego County. Come browse through several booths full of organic fruits, vegetables and local made goods. Open every Saturday 8am-1pm.
4. The Wave Waterpark- Opening day at The Wave Waterpark is May 23, 2015. Several water slides, wave pool, floating river and much more. Great way to stay cool and have some fun during the summer months!
5. The AVO Playhouse- Enjoy a night out at the AVO Playhouse. Several different plays to choose from.
There is a little something for everyone in Vista! Great schools, golf, shopping and dining. Who wouldn’t want to live here??? To find a local realtor click here.
***Check out this impressive 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom custom Vista home. If you are looking for a home that has it all from a serene and private setting to all the finest finishes this is the home for you! Pride of ownership really stands out as they spared no expense to create a tranquil and elegant home. Situated on 2.79 acres with a lush tropical yard, solar heated salt-water pebble tec pool, Jacuzzi, water slide and a fire pit. This home boasts quality materials from travertine tile work, Caribbean walnut hardwood flooring, granite counters and backsplash, custom Alder cabinetry and KitchenAid stainless steel appliances. Master suite is located on the 1st floor which allows this home to live like a one story. Large guest rooms upstairs with an oversized loft area. First time on the market presented by the original owners! This home is close to all of Vista’s main attractions. To get more info about this listing contact Cody Haworth. Cell: 619-886-1695