22 Algonquin Drive
Huntington Station, NY 11746
Welcome to quiet country living in serene Winoka Estates, just minutes from both Huntington & Greenlawn Village. Uniquely spacious, this big split level home offers 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. A big, sun drenched eat in kitchen, attached garage, dining room, big family room, king sized master bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet. Situated near the end of a quiet, winding dead end lane, yet conveniently located minutes from the Huntington Train Station and easy access to the parkways make this a commuter’s dream location, this is truly a house to make your forever home.
Step into the home and feel welcomed by the entry foyer which leads to a surprisingly spacious front to back family room, perfect for large family gatherings. A wall of 8 foot sliders leads to the back patio and flat, usable back yard. Adjoining the family room is a full bath, great to have when entertaining here or outdoors during warm weather! From the family room, you also have access to your attached 1.5 car garage with electric door.
Upstairs, the vaulted formal living room spills freely into a generous dining room. Note that there are wood floors beneath all carpet. Adjoining the dining room is the surprisingly bright and immaculate eat in kitchen. With is eastern facing windows, the breakfast nook is a morning pleasure. Updated cabinetry and natural gas cooking are also featured here, from the natural gas line that is already installed and ready for gas fuel conversion, if you so desire.
Up the steps, find 3 bedrooms, all offering wood floors, as well as a lovely, 3 year old completely renovated family bath with double vanity. The Master is oversized and offers an ensuite bath with shower stall as well as a walk in closet.
The part basement is exceptionally large for a split and can easily be finished. Great for storage as is, it contains the washer (just six months old) and dryer, separate hot water heater, as well as a 10 year old boiler and oil tank. 2 zone heat.
Outside, the home is sided in virtually maintenance free vinyl and brick. Almost all windows have been replaced. The cesspool is updated and is located in front of the house. A generator transfer switch was installed in 2013 for use with a power generator. The home features a central alarm system and is neatly landscaped front and back.
Tons of space, lots of storage and peacefully located for a family who desires room to grow and play, this is the home you’ve waited for. A lot of house for the money and a worthy investment, close to it all. Taxes being grieved at least $1,300. Will Not Last…
- Immaculate 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Split on Quiet Dead End Street
- Wood Floors Beneath All Carpet
- Big, Sun Drenched Eat In Kitchen w/Updated Cabinets, Gas Cooking
- Big Family Room w/Sliders To Back Patio
- Attached Oversized Garage
- Living Room with Vaulted Ceiling Flows Into Large Dining Room
- Beautiful Main Floor Family Bath
- King Sized Master Suite with Full Bath and Walk In Closet
- Large, Partial Basement, Great For Storage or To Finish
- Updated Windows
- Updated Cesspool (Front Yard)
- Natural Gas Line Already Installed (for cooking) - Ready to Convert Fuel
- 2013 Generator Transfer Switch Installed for Use With Power Generator
- Tons of Storage/Closets
- 2005 Boiler and Oil Tank
- Hot Water Heater, 2 Zone Heat
- 2014 Washer
- Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding & Brick Construction
- A Great Investment & A Forever Home. Convenient yet Peaceful Location!