6 Housewarming Gift Ideas Perfect for Key Biscayne Waterfront Condos’ New Owners
Finding the perfect housewarming gift for friends who just moved in to their new waterfront condo in Key Colony Key Biscayne can be a bit tricky. You want to give your housewarming hosts something they will be proud to use but, you also need to be careful about imposing on their already chosen decor.
Some people make the mistake of buying what they would want for themselves which can be a bad idea specially if you do not really know the new owners’ taste and style. You don’t want your gift to end up being hung as closet decoration, right?
Welcome your friends to their new Key Colony waterfront condo with these practical yet wonderful housewarming gift ideas:
1. Pre-assembled dinner. If the couple just moved into a new home, it would be a thoughtful gift to hand them a basket with all the necessary ingredients for a simple and easy-to-prepare dinner. This will be perfect especially if they haven’t unpacked all their kitchen essentials or gone grocery shopping yet.
2. Welcome mat. Nothing puts a personal stamp on a new home than a personalized welcome mat. Since it is highly unlikely that they brought the old doormat from their former residence, this is one gift the new owners will surely appreciate.
3. Cookbook. The new owners will surely want to try their new kitchen and what better gift to help them have a wonderful cooking experience than a cookbook? Find something that provides helpful tips on making simple yet delicious meals and wrap it in a tea towel or cloth napkin for a more creative look.
4. Plants. New home means new decorations. Since you don’t want to give something that would impose on their already chosen decor, you can give them a plant - it can be a bonsai or anything else that requires little care but looks great. Plants add charm and beauty to any place, making their waterfront condo in Key Colony Key Biscayne FL feel like home in no time.
5. Storage ottoman. This kind of gift is more of a decorative object but with some utility. No matter how hard the new owners have purged before the move, there’s always be something else to stash. Aside from offering additional storage, it can also be used as extra seating, foot rest and even coffee table!
6. Gift cards. If you’ve run out of ideas, try giving gift cards from a store you know they will definitely shop at. To make it more special and personalized, include a note expressing your love and best wishes for a peaceful and safe stay in their new home.
As your friends make a fresh start, enjoying all the exciting amenities the gorgeous Key Colony Key Biscayne beachfront condos has to offer, give them something that suits their unique lifestyle - and fits your budget!
Want to know more about Key Colony Key Biscayne waterfront condos? Visit www.MiamiRivieraHomes.com.
If you need help in finding the perfect Key Colony Key Biscayne oceanfront condo and for any other real-estate related inquiries, don’t hesitate to call me, Alicia Ale, at 305-586-4160. Allow me to help you find the right home that suits you perfectly.