Astoria are Victorian-Style mid rise condominiums located at 2100 Lee Highway in Arlington, Va. Having access to I-66 makes these condos very convenient for short commutes.
Construction of Astoria was finished in 1987. Moreover, the condos are close to Courthouse Metro on the Orange line. Schools that serve the neighborhood are: Key Elementary School, Swanson Middle School and Washington-Lee High School.
The Astoria Condominium is a red bricked gothic castle with round towers, cone roofs, and a fountain in the front comprised of a total of 240 units, The location is along Route 66 in the Rosslyn area of Arlington Virginia. Rosslyn’s location is just blocks away from the Nation’s Capital and a ten minute walk from Georgetown. The condominium units are created for professionals who wish to step back and relax in the comfort on their own home with a wide range of luxurious amenities. Studio types, 1 or 2 bedrooms with 1 or 2 baths are available to suit every individual lifestyle. Pets are not allowed.
Amenities of the Astoria are:
- Picnic Area with gas grill and 2 large picnic tables
- Garden Plaza is a spacious area for lawn games, relaxation or strolling
- Extra Storage
- Garage Parking and 24 guest parking space
- Outdoor Swimming Pool managed by Continental Pools has shade and lifeguard for safety
- Library/Party Room for informal meetings or slight reading
- Tennis Court with turf surface
- Management Aides for security, building management and resident assistance
- Clubhouse with a full kitchen, television, plenty of seating and game tables for events and gatherings
- 1, 2 Bedrooms
- Exercise Room
Astoria’s lobby is highlighted by hardwood flooring, brass railings, glass panels, mirrored columns, 2 seating areas and 2 levels.
The Astoria was included in the 1988 published Smithsonian’s book of Best Addresses: A Century of Washington’s Distinguished Apartment Houses for one of the Best Address.
The Astoria is a mid-rise condominium situated conveniently to George Washington Parkway and the Key Bridge.
Many of the Astoria condos have been recently renovated with energy efficient stainless steel appliances, ceramic tiling, and hardwood oak floors.
Astoria provides its residents with assigned parking.
The lawn is good for lounging around in the sun or playing a great game on the lawn. If the main office is not open, there are assistants that help with the enforcement of rules and and maintenance issues you may have.
There is plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment in the area.
See all Astoria.