The Dallas-Fort Worth Real Estate Market is the #1 Hottest Market in the Country!
In a recent quote according to Realtor.com's Chief Economist, Jonathan Smoke, there are 15 Real Estate Markets that are the "Hottest" in the country for both Buyers and Sellers. In these markets, home sellers are seeing thier properties sell quickly.
It's been said that everything is bigger and better in Texas, and according to the 15 Top Performing Market List, this is absolutely true for the Dallas-Fort Worth Market. For the first time in the history of Texas Real Estate:
The Dallas-Fort Worth Real Estate Market is The #1 Hottest Market in the Country!
For Sellers, the strong buyer activity in these markets, means it's an ideal time to list a home for sale.
Buyers purchasing today, will aslo greatly benefit by taking advantage of record low interest rates at today's prices with outstanding appreciation potential.
The Hottest Markets nationwide according to Realtor.com:
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, Texas
- Santa Rosa, California
- Vallejo-Fairfield, California
- Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, Colorado
- Boston-Cambridge-Newton, Mass./N.H.
- San Diego-Carlsbad, California
- Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro-Franklin, Tennessee
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Detroit-Dearborn-Warren, Michigan
- San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward, California
- Boulder, Colorado
- Santa Cruz-Watsonville, California
- San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles-Arroyo Grande, California
- Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, California
- Sacramento-Roseville-Arden-Arcade, California
The DFW Metroplex can attribute a lot of its success at attracting companies relocating from other parts of the country and the World in part because of D/FW International Airport, the Worlds Largest Airport by land size, which is centrally located within the United States. Also the business friendly tax environment and incentives many city, state and local agencies are offering companies who wish to relocate.
For the reasons of above and then some, John Hrisco & Associates was recently contacted by a company relocating to the Metroplex, next year. We have the network in place to make your company's relocation to the North Texas area a smooth one. Contact us today for more information.
Subscribe to CommentsComment