Welcome to the immaculately maintained & updated colonial at 618 W 7th Avenue. This adorable home sits nestled mid-block on a lovely, residential road and features a summer time paradise of a back yard: meticulous landscaping & sparkling 16x32 foot in ground pool!
The mint 3 bedroom Colonial offers loads of charm and a list of updated amenities. Move right in and, if you desire, enjoy wood flooring up and down (beneath all carpet!), updated kitchen and baths, a brick face fireplace in the living room, a full finished basement and an attached garage!
A classic brick patio off the family room surrounds the pool and offers a place to enjoy the lovingly cultivated plantings. Spacious enough for lots of entertaining, with a separate sun deck and surrounded by pristine white vinyl fencing.
This home is conveniently located just minutes from Northport Train Station. Easy access to the turnpike, LIE and Northern State Parkway.
A turn key home in a flawless setting that lets you have it all: convenience, peaceful location and mint condition amenities to enjoy for years to come.
· Country Club Back Yard Setting w/ 16 x 32’ In Ground Pool, 2003 Liner, 3-8 Foot Depth
· 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 baths
· Hard wood Floors Beneath All Carpet Except Den
· Eat In Kitchen Is Largest One of This Model Home. Easy Care Laminate Flooring, Updated Cabinetry, Granite Counters and All 2006 Appliances
· L Shaped Dining Room
· Inviting Family Room with Slider Access To Patio and Pool
· Completely Updated, 2005 Family Bath W/Dual Entry to Hall & Master Bedroom
· Attached 1 Car Garage
· Full Finished Basement with Separate Laundry Room and Utility Storage
· 2004 Updated Windows
· 2004 Architectural Roof, First Layer
· 200 amp Electric Panel
· 2006 CAC
· 2004 Vinyl Siding
· Oil Fuel Hot Water Heat, 2002 Boiler