One of my agents listed a property last week that should sell quickly. It is extremely conveniently located, not far from Parmer and Mopac (Loop 1).
With 2685 s.f. per the tax records, this 1999-built Milburn home in Preston Oaks is attractively priced at $269,900. Here are a few of the primary features of this home:
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- 2 Living Areas, 2 Dining Areas
- Pristine Home
- Nicely Treed Homesite = Shaded Yard
- MOVE-IN Ready!
- Recent Carpet & Tile - Installed 03/08
- Open layout
- Large Master & Secondary Bedrooms w/walk-in closets
- Excellent location, just minutes from the Domain and the Arboretum Shopping Centers, H-E-B Grocery, North Austin Medical Center, and More!!!
If you are interested in this home or in making a move to the Austin, Texas vicinity, please give me a call anytime at 512-796-7653 or email email@example.com. I hope to have the opportunity to help you find the right place. My Austin real estate website is at http://www.austintexashomes.com/. Thanks!