The beauty and serenity of a north Georgia rural mountain setting, combined with the functionality of an all-purpose equine facility is waiting for you in Summerville, GA. This 30.86 Acre horse farm was meticulously constructed in the Craftsmen style. Special touches include stained glass windows, granite slabs recovered from historic local properties, and trim work that came from trees cut and custom milled from the property itself.
Property Features Include:
- Recently completed 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home beautifully situated at the top of a rise giving panoramic views of pastures, the valley and Taylor’s Ridge which is part of the Chattahoochee National Forest.
- Open plan main level also includes the Master Bedroom and Bath which is split from an additional two bedrooms and bath on this level along with a large laundry room.
- Handcrafted stairway to the second level which holds an additional bedroom and bath.
- Basement level includes a two car garage, a designed storm shelter including bedroom, partially finished canning kitchen, large walk-in pantry along with a full bath and ample living/ hobby area.
- Charming large potting shed/workroom/storage area which could also function as a writer’s or painter’s retreat or child’s fabulous playhouse.
- Main barn includes 3 large stalls, a wash rack with hot and cold water, feed room and tack room with heat and air and a bathroom with shower.
- Fenced pastures include run-in sheds.
- Fully fenced, regulation-sized dressage arena and additional grassed arena
- Large concrete-floored generator-powered workshop with attached equipment storage shed.
This entire property has been built with pride and attention to detail. We would be happy to provide further information about the Spring Creek farm or arrange a showing so you can see for yourself the wonderful opportunity which lies close enough for the amenities of both Atlanta and Chattanooga but far enough away from each to be out of the rat race!
Contact: Linda Carrig (678)665-9276 email@example.com or
Jody Cunningham (512)557-0635 firstname.lastname@example.org.