It has been awhile since I shared any social media tips (not counting Facebook Fridays) so I figured it was time to share an incredibly easy and free way to generate more buzz on Twitter and drive more traffic to your website at the same time. It is definitely a win-win.
If you already have a Twitter account and periodically share your blog content on that platform this will be a snap for you.
- Go to Twitshot and add your Twitter account (takes 30 seconds)
- Copy the URL of one of your epic blog articles and paste it into Twitshot
- Add a Twitter title into the same block (140 spaces allowed)
- IF your article has images in it, Twitshot will use one of the images (you can change the image or size optimize it for Twitter) as part of your tweet
- Click Tweet and go see the results on your Twitter account
Still not sure what it is all about? Go check out my Account (Anita Clark on Twitter) and you will see several articles with photos included as part of the tweet. While there, please take a few seconds and follow me on Twitter. ;-)
There are many ways to get this photo effect but I have found Twitshot is extremely easy to use and I like the photo optimize option it has built in.
I hope you give this easy tool a try and see a spike in your social media and website presence as a result. Happy Days Rainers!