How To Be The Best Agent Over The Next 10 Years?
At the Luxury Marketing Council of San Francisco today, we were treated to an extraordinary panel of the top executives from the major real estate companies in the Bay Area. We heard lots of insights and viewpoints on the current real estate markets, predictions going forward and finally an amazing list of what it will take to be the best in this business over the next 10 years. Here are the responses to that question.
GOLDEN GATE CLUB IN THE PRECIDIO VENUE OF TODAY LUXURY MARKETING COUNCIL EVENT
1. Take risks. Be willing to try learn new things and be open minded to new ways to do this business.
2. This is a people business and will always be.
3. Bring knowledge and advice to clients. Help make sense of all the information available.
4. Focus on being a consultant instead of a salesperson.
5. Be more business like. Run your business like a business because that's what it is.
6. Teams are the wave of the future. Build a team or be part of a team.
7. Operate from the consumer prospective. Provide convenience and exceptional customer experience.
8. Articulate your value. Explain how you help and make a difference. Not new but even more critical.
9 Think globally. Know not only what's going on in your market but how external events have impact.
This is a very good list of qualities and directions agents should embrass to become top in their field. What do you think of this list? Does it resonate? Do you have a different view?
Becoming the best in the next 10 years will certainly require growing and not staying stagnant. This is a very good list to consider.
Frank Castaldini - Leading San Francisco Realtor and Trusted Advisor
415.846.1899 | www.FrankCastaldini.com