Bank Foreclosures in Boynton Beach, FL
The following is a market report on Bank Foreclosures in Boynton Beach, Florida brought to you by Mark Baker at www.BuyingPalmBeachHomes.com . In this Market report we will cover the current homes on the market, the current market prices and the statistics of the sales of the 90 day sold properties including financing terms. This Real Estate Market Report will give home buyers and sellers a good understanding of the foreclosure market in Boynton Beach, FL.
Current MLS Homes for Sale
- 83 homes listed
- 41 marked Pending
- 11 marked Active Contingent
- 30 houses available for purchase
Market Activity on MLS Property Listings (10 Days)
Market Prices of Listed Houses
- Lowest available property is $179,000 for two bedrooms with two bathrooms and 1,107 square feet under air.
- Highest priced property is $3,339,000 for six bedrooms with seven and a half bathrooms and 6,636 square feet under air.
- Median home price is $260,000
Recently Sold Real Estate (90 Days)
- 62 properties have sold
- Average sales price was $306,000
- Average sales price per square foot was $125
- Range in average price per square foot $69 to $186
- Average Days on Market 68 days
Financing terms of the Sold properties
- 24 were Cash purchases
- 28 were Conventional deals
- 7 were FHA/VA
- 3 Other financing
Sales to List Price of Recently Sold Houses
This information has been provided to see the relationship of the actual sold price of a home to the asking list price.
- Low end was 73% (17% discount of the asking prices)
- Average was 97% (3% discount of the asking prices)
- High end was at 123% (23% premium of the asking prices)
Looking for an Experienced Boynton Beach FL Real Estate Agent?
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Boynton Beach, FL please let me put my experience to work for you. I have extensive knowledge of the homes within this area and the surrounding areas. You can contact me at 561-336-6333 or visit me online at www.BuyingPalmBeachHomes.com